Friday, October 26, 2012

Another October Birthday


Our little friend Louise has a birthday in October, too.  They were on vacation during Obie's party so we had a little belated celebration this week.  I've been thinking about Little Red Riding hood because of Halloween and my friend Ava.  She's dressing up as Red and so I was searching Pintrest (again!!) looking for ideas to help her mom make the riding hood and came across a little Red Riding Hood plushie.  I thought she'd be perfect for Louise... so I whipped one up.  : )


This picture doesn't do her justice!


 It was a big hit!


When I start sewing, everyone gets ideas.  Beatrice made Louise a hippy-colored cat with a curly tail.  And Maggie put together the flower hair clip in Louise's hair.


We Love Louise!  Happy Second Birthday, Louise!!!

(BTW:  I got a picture of Ava in her Red Riding Hood costume today - her mom didn't need my help at all!  Looking good, Ava!)

No comments: